STEM Teach Offerings – Summer 2023
Once accepted into the STEM Teach program, Indiana high school teachers may participate in graduate courses for the purpose of becoming credentialed to teach dual credit courses or receive scholarships to STEM conferences. Indiana K-12 teachers may participate in graduate courses to work towards a graduate certificate or degree in STEM education as well as receive scholarships to STEM conferences. Stay tuned to learn more about the offerings that will be included in STEM Teach VI!
- Registration for Summer 2023 courses is now closed. Stay tuned for news on STEM Teach VI! We hope to have information by the end of June 2023 regarding future offerings for two more years of funding.
- Applications are currently closed. Please SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter to receive important updates and announcements for STEM Teach, including upcoming application and registration windows.
MAKE! Creation Through Imagination
STEM Teach Indiana and 1st Maker Space hosted MAKE! on May 17, 2022.
Click HERE to learn more about this event.
Show Me Offerings
Offerings by Course Level – Summer 2023
Offerings by Course Level – Winter/Spring 2023
Offerings by Teacher Type – Summer 2023
Offerings by Teacher Type – Winter/Spring 2023
Offerings by Content Area – Summer 2023
Offerings by Content Area – Winter/Spring 2023
STEM Teach Archived Offerings
Note: Search by semester, course level, teacher type or content area and choose multiple options of previous offerings.
- All Semesters
- Spring 2020
- Summer I 2020
- Fall 2020
- Summer II 2020
- Winter/Spring 2021
- Summer I 2021
- Summer II 2021
- Late Spring 2021
- Fall I 2021
- Fall II 2021
- Full Fall 2021
- Full Winter/Spring 2022 (V)
- Winter/Spring I 2022 (V)
- Winter/Spring II 2022 (V)
- Winter/Spring III 2022 (V)
- Full Summer 2022 (V)
- Summer I 2022 (V)
- Summer II 2022 (V)
- Full Fall 2022 (V)
- Fall I 2022 (V)
- Fall II 2022 (V)